The National Wine Centre is giving wine lovers the chance to visit Australia’s wine regions from home with online masterclasses.
Throughout 2020, the NWC at Home program will work through the A-Z of Australian Wine Regions with masterclasses featuring six wines from six wineries.
Tonight’s event features the Grampians and Pyrenees and SubRosa’s winemaker Adam Louder along with Grampians Wine Cellar’s Simon Freeman will be available as part of the Zoom experience to answer questions.
The wines featured are:
- 2019 Fallen Giants ‘FG’ Riesling $30
- 2017 The Story Marsanne, Roussanne, Viognier $29
- 2017 Best’s Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir $45
- 2018 Pyren Vineyard ‘Franc’ Cabernet Franc $35
- 2015 Sally’s Paddock ‘Sally’s Hill Cabernets’ Cabernet Sauvignon Blend $38
- 2015 SubRosa ‘Aristocracy’ Grampians Shiraz $45 – Contact winery direct for purchase
- Mystery Wine $25
The National Wine Centre is located in Adelaide and is the national showcase for the Australian wine industry.